Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon
Fodor's Travel Guides
- Editor’s Choice: enriching feature on Native American culture with tips for visiting reservations
- Reflects Arizona’s latest offerings (including reopenings and closures due to Covid-19)
- Includes 7-day road trip itinerary
- Domestic destinations that can be visited by car, including Arizona, are projected to trend in 2020 and 2021.
- National parks are projected to see unprecedented visitation as Covid restrictions ease, according to IdeaWorks and the NPS.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, What You Need to Know Before You Go, and more
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description